Leonardo -Finmeccanica Airborne & Space Solution, Università di Milano-Bicocca
Academic consultant for Leonardo -Finmeccanica Airborne & Space Solution project Minerva – an innovative, flexible and integrated dual use service which uses immersive simulation in a 3D virtual environment for the training of cognitive and stress management skills in the military personnel.
- Research designer and trial manager;
- Ideation and design of a “Human-Centered Virtual Reality Stress Management Training”;
- Ideation, design and testing of training tasks, with a specific focus on the empowerment of decision making and stress management skills.
- Pallavicini F, Argenton L, Toniazzi N, Aceti L, Mantovani F: Virtual Reality Applications for Stress Management Training in the Military. Aereospace Medicine and Human Performance, 2016, 87(12): 1-10. Download PDF
- Pallavicini F, Toniazzi N, Argenton L, Aceti L, Mantovani F: Developing effective virtual reality training for military forces and emergency operators: From Technology to Human Factors. In The 14th International Conference on Modeling and Applied Simulation, MAS 2015, 2015, pp. 206-210. Download PDF
Events and conference
- HFM-267 Workshop on Advanced Medical Training Technology, NATO. 14-16 April 2016, Bucharest (RM)
- International forum for the Military Simulation, Training & Education Community. ITEC 2016, London (EN)
- 14th International Conference on Modeling and Applied Simulation. MAS 2015, Bergeggi (IT)